Filed 498A,dvc and mc on my spouse working in railway as deputy engin

22-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
He dumped illegal money grabbed from contractors in my account through self deposit/by cash, now he refused to give maintainance claiming that he deposited his money in my he can proove that he himself deposited in my account as all of them are self deposits he is earning 2lakhs netsalary as deputy engineer in Indian railways how much maintainance can I expect ?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
526 votes
hi you could file for maintenance petition in court asking for daily needs and expenses and for tje chilldren and that you could ask 40 percent of his salary for maintenance of children and house amd other expenses
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."