Filed 498A,dvc and mc on my spouse working in railway as deputy engin

22-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
He dumped illegal money grabbed from contractors in my account through self deposit/by cash, now he refused to give maintainance claiming that he deposited his money in my account.how he can proove that he himself deposited in my account as all of them are self deposits he is earning 2lakhs netsalary as deputy engineer in Indian railways how much maintainance can I expect ?

Answer #1
hi you could file for maintenance petition in court asking for daily needs and expenses and for tje chilldren and that you could ask 40 percent of his salary for maintenance of children and house amd other expenses
Helpful? LawRato LawRato