False case charged by wife under IPC 506 507 525

11-Sep-2023 (In Divorce Law)

My wife charged false case against me Bothe my daughters are with me. Older is 13 & younger is 4 years. she & her parents & brother never asked custody for them. I had some writeen proofs against misbehaviourness of her. My younger daughter is also ready to give statement of her layerness. Now Women's protection sale of Nashik give me notices to attend on 21 Sept 2015 under section 160 what is solution for it.

Answers (3)

Answer #1
655 votes
160 Cr.P.C., is to make a person attend police station. You will be required to carry relevant documents and any other proofs that you have against your wife to show it to police on 21st Sep., 2015. The police is doing investigation before filing FIR. If police is convinced that prima facie no case against you exists then FIR will not be registered. Alternatively, you may secure anticipatory bail under s. 438 Cr.P.C.
Answer #2
746 votes
please attend the Women Protection Cell at Nashik along with your daughters and the proofs in your favour.

Also you can file criminal case against your wife for filing false criminal case against you.

Also you can file for Divorce as well as custody of your daughters in appropriate location and court so as to find permanent solution as well as peaceful future life for you as well as your daughters !
Answer #3
976 votes
this notice is must be for preliminary investigation and mediation. you attend the mediation and if the matter does not get settled then she may file a Police Case. in such circumstances you can approach to the Court of Sessions for Anticipatory Bail.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."