Domestic Violence on my sister by her husband and in-laws

My sister is suffering from domestic Violence since last 8 months. Any how we have brought her back home since last 3 months. Initially her in-laws were pressurising for divorce but when we approached Mahila Mandal they have taken a U- turn and now willing to take her back. But my sister is harassed and tortured physically as well as mentally so much that she is not frightening that they will kill her by any means. We are confused what legal step should we take in purview of Islamic as well as judicial laws.

firstly you go to district legal aid and file complaint
then go to police station or sp office and file 498a and mention that her life is in danger and tack her with you

if both not support then go mo media or make an press note and give to press reporters mentioning all thinks

if press also not support then make an application to women's and child protection ministry

at last one option will run successfully and your sister will be at your home safely

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli