Does marrying in a temple without getting it registered a valid mrg

If a couple is seprated from each other since more than 2 years they married in a temple no court msrrage no registered marriage can a girl claim any things like money or some thing after they were seprated more than 2 years

If marriage is been temple so Both parties is religion hindu the marriage capable. the registration is compulsary in hindu marriage act but it is also being a marriage,but there are many thing in this marriage at first which kind of this marriage,any evidence of this marrige in those things depend ed.