Divorce within one year of marriage

Chronic disease partner hidden. Health issue of partner which he has cheated on me.

Answers (1)

Dear queriest, your query seems to be divorce on the grounds of health issues or disease which is a ground for divorce within a year. therefore if you want to file for divorce you can file for the same on the same grounds.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am a married woman with 2 small children. My husband filed for divorce and it's been 2 years since he filed. There is a similar case in between my…

Read More

Meri wife muje bahut presan karti he WO meri koi bat nhi manti meri family we bhi badtamiji we pace aati he Mere 1 bachha he Me ek govt.Jobb karta hu …

Read More

in how many months of marriage can i take divorce can i take divorce before completing of 1 year ?…

Read More

Will there be any punishment for hiding keloid details before marriage as per Indian law for muslim marriage ? I had keloids on my shoulders. I got i…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue