Divorce to be given by my wife

After submitting a joint petition by appearing in court in day 1 and in between she leaves me and go away and she didn't contact me and for any reason she didin't appear in front of court after 180 days than in that case what should i do ..

Answers (2)

230 votes

The magistrate has the right to grant an ex-parte divorce degree in case one of the party does not show up without any plausible reasons. Do you have any idea why she did this? Can you tell me the last hearing date and her reasons for not showing up?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

343 votes

In case your wife decides not to attend any of the counselling sessions then also it can be managed
But in case your wife wishes not to appear after the expiry of 180 days before the hon' blr court we have then file a fresh petition on your behalf for granting divorce and try to obtain an ex- parte decree
For any further query please get in touch with the administrator for a meeting as it difficult to explain everything in writing

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles