Divorce to be given by my wife

After submitting a joint petition by appearing in court in day 1 and in between she leaves me and go away and she didn't contact me and for any reason she didin't appear in front of court after 180 days than in that case what should i do ..

The magistrate has the right to grant an ex-parte divorce degree in case one of the party does not show up without any plausible reasons. Do you have any idea why she did this? Can you tell me the last hearing date and her reasons for not showing up?

In case your wife decides not to attend any of the counselling sessions then also it can be managed
But in case your wife wishes not to appear after the expiry of 180 days before the hon' blr court we have then file a fresh petition on your behalf for granting divorce and try to obtain an ex- parte decree
For any further query please get in touch with the administrator for a meeting as it difficult to explain everything in writing