Divorce on the ground of wife hiding her medical condition

Divorce case max kitne saal tak chalta hai. My brother-in-law want divorce due to fraud. But wife divorce nahi de rahi hai. Use fibroid nods hai 99% natural preg.nahi ho sakti 2005 se hai usne ye chupaya tha bt medi.prive it case run in court 2015.

Answers (1)

It's depend upon every case, there are several ways to prolong the case and at the same time there are so many ways to get the result as early as possible. The details given by you are to less to come to know the present status of the case. We need complete details of case then we will be able to suggest you and give best advise.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My spouse is denying sex for more than 5 years is it ground for divorce if yes alimony have to pay or not if yes how much my salary is 70000 per month…

Read More

Sir I got married on 2016 May, i see my wife behavior changed after she went to in laws house during pregnancy eventhough we were staying near to laws…

Read More

I am an NRI oversees and married in kolkata 10 months ago. After marriage my wife keeps arguing on phone with no initiative to resolve issues. When I …

Read More

What are the grounds for husband for filing for divorce…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue