Divorce on the ground of wife hiding her medical condition

Divorce case max kitne saal tak chalta hai. My brother-in-law want divorce due to fraud. But wife divorce nahi de rahi hai. Use fibroid nods hai 99% natural preg.nahi ho sakti 2005 se hai usne ye chupaya tha bt medi.prive it case run in court 2015.

It's depend upon every case, there are several ways to prolong the case and at the same time there are so many ways to get the result as early as possible. The details given by you are to less to come to know the present status of the case. We need complete details of case then we will be able to suggest you and give best advise.