Divorce on grounds of physically unfit and mental illness

I found my husband is physically unfit on very first day of marriage(Nov 2017). And after consulting doctor, I found that he is also a patient of psychiatry(bipolar disorder) since 12 years. But my in-laws forced me, 3 months of marriage, to compromise and sacrifice my life .We both belong to Hindu religion,  but it was an arranged marriage by matrimonial site. Now I want separation of my future sake as I consulted many doctors and found that there is no cure of his problems. Also he is unable to support me in any way.

Hi..
You can get divorce from your partner on the ground mentioned by you. The Hindu Marriage Act provides various ways on how to get separated from the spouse before the time period of divorce. You can get back to me if you want separation from your partner.

If he is impotent or incapable of performing consumation of marriage, then it will be a good ground for seeking divorce. Plus you may also seek divorce on the ground of fraud and misrepresentation regarding the fact that your husband's physical incapabilities were hidden from you. Keep the copy of the reports of the doctors for making the divorce petition.