quesDivorce on Grounds of Desertion , Misbehaviour & Mental Health

I was married on 07 June 2014. My Husband was working in Singapore. On 12 June 2014, I went to Singapore with him. On 28 June 2014 night, Ghost ( Bhoot ) came on his head & he started shouting that why have I come ? He shouted at me to go back. I informed my father at Patna who asked me to come back to India. But my in - laws never wanted me to come back & they started brain washing my husband against me & my Father. He started misbehaving with me & shouting at me & my Father on Mobile Phone . On 12 July 2014, I came back to India. Since then , He never visited India & I have not met him. What can i do now?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansit would be better it if opt for restitution of the conjugal rights. in case it fails it may at that stage be converted into a divorce case. this option will provide an opportunity to both the parties to retain the marriage and have a happier family life in future. in worst case, if it fails with the permission of the court it can be converted into a case of divorce.

      Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

        Ashiana Nagar, Patna

    • ansWell its not veRy clear from ur question that what does u exactly want , but I u want divoerce yes u can get it on the basis of cruelity, as far as desertion is concerned u need some more time for that . But if u want to get rid of him u can get a divoerce on the ground of cruelity. Apart from filing a divoerce if u want to stay together u can file restitution of conjungal right .if u want to penalise him u can file a case of domestic violation. If u have any other queries please be specific under this situation what do u want....

      Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

        Civil Court, Patna, Patna

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Can the judge give divorce at 1st motion, as both parties file mutual consent after…
    I am hindu girl.newly married couple.1.5 yrs.its our arranged marriage.my husband is a software engg.i…
    I had filled a case against my wife 8 years ago and is still going…

    wife is harassing me through false domestic violence cases and throw me out of her…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly