Divorce is pending but wife has filed for section 9 in other state.

In Divorce Law
Sir mere sadhi ko 7 saal ho gaya h 2010 m marriage hua tha aur ab 2015 se hum log alag rah rahe h Maine 2017 ko divorce case file kiya hua h bokaro m b7t wo durse state m sath rahne ka case kr di h mujhse kuch advice chahye sir.

Answers (2)

81 votes

By going through your limited query
Main aapko bas yahi advice de sakat hun ki aap ne pehle divorce file kia hai kis month mei kia hai ye nai likha hai kyunki cooling off period bhi count hota hai 6 months ka aur ab jab aapki wife ne Section 9 of hindu marriage act k under restitution of conjugal rights file kia hai toh ye aapke divorce petition ko affect kar sakta hai agar aapki wife aapke sath rehna chahti hai toh court aa ke matter ko mediation centre mein refer kar dega jahan aapko apne issues ko solve karne ka mauka dia jaega

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

123 votes

Respected mama,
As per your query, meri salah apko yahi hai ki aap divorce case par stick rahe, Apko divorce jarur milega. Toda time dena hoga. Apne Advocate se boliye speed up work kare taki Apni case ka disposal jald ho sake. Apke pati ke case se apka case weak nahi ho sakta.. For more help call through

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles