Divorce from my wife. Staying separate for 3 months. How to proceed?

i m working in Mnc ihave a girl child age 1.6 years old. me and my wife living saprate since three month and no possibilities to living togather i want divorce in any situation with my wife

Sir if your wife is ready to take divorce mutually then it is possible to take divorce at earliest. Otherwise there are other grounds such as cruelty, desertion, adultery etc. But it all depends on your case.

You may apply for divorce, on the grounds available for the same. You should approach a Learned lawyer and discuss the facts and detailed circumstances of your case and seek appropriate advice.