×

Divorce during pregnancy from irresponsible and abusive husband

I want divorce from my husband because he is not fulfilling my responsibility whether it is in terms of financial or moral.i m pregnant and residing in my mother's house after one month of my marriage after that he is abusing me in every manner.put allegation on my character and say I will not divorce you at any cost and never listen to you in any manner. Its his and family tradition to leave and make trouble of girl because my brother in law had 3wives all left him my husband has also 1marriage whose case are pending in the court. Please suggest me proper guidance for my case as my marriage took place only 5months what should i do I cant handle this mental trauma

You should file for a Divorce at the earliest. Before that, you should send him a Legal Notice regarding your plight and claiming for either restitution of your marital rights or asking for a mutual consent divorce. We can certainly get you divorced and also get you maintenance amount from your husband at the earliest. Contact for further course of action.

you need to file a domestic violence case and file FIR under section 498A IPC. in case the police do not lodge the FIR you can file a criminal complaint with the area magistrate against the police. After this you can file the divorce.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

First of all i want to know are you muslim or hindu...
Your divorce matter will proceed accordingly..
secondly you can also demand from your husband maintenance of yours and also for your unborn child...
for further assistance you can meet us