Criminal defamation and extortion

My wife filed a case of domestic violence after hearing a woman lied to my wife that I offered her sex, can I file a defamation case against the woman who told a lie? And if I filed a complaint against the same woman and came to the police station, she again made false allegations against me, can I be charged 354,376

you can file a case of defamation against her and that will serve as a defence if she files a case of 354 against you. you cannot be charged u/s 376 and even if you are, the case won't last for long as it will look like it is false and fabricated

Yes, you can be booked for false allegations and then the case will go to court, where you have to prove, that the allegations made by that woman were false and of no substance. Similarly, before your Wife too, you have to prove yourself innocent and pious.