Court ordered attachment of 1/3rd salary so is it Gross/ Net Salary

Family court ordered for attachment of 1/3rd portion of salary. Here, Salary means Gross or Net salary. Please clarify.

Dear Sirs,

As per section 60 of cpc 1908, Explanation II. "In clauses (i) and (ia), 'salary' means the total monthly emoluments, excluding any allowance declared exempt from attachment under the provisions of clause(l), derived by a person from his employment whether on duty or on leave"

Regards,

Sadanand

Yes it's your gross salary ,
I think either you did not take up your case in right way or your Advocate could not do justice with your case , because with arrears you have to lay a very heavy amount which will hit your belly very hard and more over its beginning.... Adv pankaj Kumar & associate...