Court grant divorce to wife even if husband not ready for divorce

May ra wife 2 years sa alag raha rahi ha. mayna usa 2 bar mara tha isliya. Mayra 3 Years Ka son ha.bho muja divorce dana chati ha.may usko divorce dana ka liya raji nahi hu.agar court may usa mayra permission ka bina divorce mil sakta hay kia?

No. Without servicing Court notice to you, court can't divorce your wife. If you after getting the notice does not appear and contest the case than Court can pass exparte order of divorce against you.