Court grant divorce to wife even if husband not ready for divorce

May ra wife 2 years sa alag raha rahi ha. mayna usa 2 bar mara tha isliya. Mayra 3 Years Ka son ha.bho muja divorce dana chati ha.may usko divorce dana ka liya raji nahi hu.agar court may usa mayra permission ka bina divorce mil sakta hay kia?

Answers (1)

328 votes

No. Without servicing Court notice to you, court can't divorce your wife. If you after getting the notice does not appear and contest the case than Court can pass exparte order of divorce against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have 3 children and marriage happened more than 20 years back. Now past two years my wife started liking other person and wants to marry him. She is…

Read More

Sir, I m facing 498a,DV12,125, cases from last 4-5 years, No child is born. I hv not filed any case,not divorce too. All compromise/settlement effort…

Read More

Hi, I am a Hindu. Myself and my husband are seeking for divorce which was initiated by him. But my son who will be 5 yrs old by this october is with t…

Read More

I have been living separately from my wife for 8 months now and am paying for her financial maintenance as well as that of my adopted child. I want to…

Read More