Contents about me on internet stopping my client to hire me for work

A couple of my divorce cases were decided in high court. Basically, they were minor cases like RCR and maintenance ( filed by the ex in another place) brought back to the city I am living. The content is available on the internet. I am looking out for jobs and the employers are hesitant to hire me because of these contents showing up. They suggest that I get it removed from google search. I wrote to both Google and Indiakanoon with no response. How do I proceed now? 

Dear Sir madam,

You may remove your name and other detail by going on concerned websites.

If thereafter you are unabling to remove your details then you may file complaint under cyber law.

Thanks.

If it is a news page showing up on google, it is the company only, whom you should request for removal. The same way, indiakanoon people may be requested only. Because, there seems no way you can force them legally.