Clarification on procedure to file for contested divorce

I am Hindu MarathA I want divorce from my husband coz he's herrest me every day I want simply prossidure foe the divorce how can I gate he's doing drink and tourcher me mentally and physically Harrasment

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

i want to ask for my sister that how can she get quick divorce without mutual consent and complaint of 498a is also given to women cell and also she h…

Read More

Could you please give legal advice on how to proceed for divorce if she is still not willing to give but has left the matrimonial home?…

Read More

I have a Hindu friend who is not divorced she have been living separate from her husband from last 10 years With her three children without any suppor…

Read More

Dear Sir, We are 4 brothers , inherited 25 acres ancestral ( grand fathers fathers) agricultural land. I'm the youngest ,married 3 years back . We…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue