Clarification on incurable disease as a ground of divorce

got summon as per hindu marriage act section 13, to appear in court within 3 week or file vakalatnama. my wife want divorce..married in april 2015, no child, living seperately since 2 years..as i was digonsed with incurable disease 6 months after my marriage..i just want to do all legal proceeding in march 2018 due to personal and family reasons..what can be done?? plz reply

Well you have received summons so your appearance is required. however, you need to contact a family lawyer who can guide you with strategy. It depends if you want to contest the case or want mutual solution. The case may be referred for mediation if both the parties agree for divorce and amicable solution.