Clarification on grounds for annulment of marriage

1) Can marriage be annulled if the girl has not revealed that she is divorcee to the groom? 2) If Yes, how much time does it take and what is the procedure?

No. On this ground alone marriage cannot be annulled. For annulment of marriage you need to file a petition before the family court praying for annulment on the grounds as provided in the Hindu Marriage act. There is no time period prescribed for deciding the case. However, it might take 6 months to 2 years on the basis of the evidence involved and cooperation by the parties.

According to Hindu Marriage Act 1955, a marriage can only be annulled as specified in section 11 and that of 5 I), III and iv of the act. And in response to
Your query whether the marriage can be annulled if the girl has not revealed that she is divorcee to the groom?
My answer is no. Not at all.

Marriage can be declared as null and void if you could prove that she was married to some one and no divorce has been taken from him till date. Mere not disclosing that she is divorcee not sufficient.in Hindu law only only one marriage is allowed at one time. You have to file petition under section 11 of Hindu marriage act for declaration of marriage null and void on the ground that she was married at the time of seconf marriage and no divorce was granted by the Court.

Yes marriage can be annulled on this basis on the ground of cruelty and that after knowing this fact both of you are living separately for more than a year.. however you must have strong evidence for the same. Procedure is filing for divorce on the ground of cruelty and it will take any where from 3 and above years depending on the facts, circumstances nd evidences.