Cancellation of petition for Christian mutual divorce

Any possibility for cancel my legal mutual Christian divorce?

Answers (1)

Your question doesn't give the entire picture about the status of the mutual divorce petition. If the mutual divorce petition is pending you can very go before the court and inform that you are not interested in getting divorce. If the mutual divorce has already been granted you can file an appeal against the said order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

We were mutually separated in June 2014 and in October 2015 she has started thinking of claiming alimony / maintenance. She agreed in front of the jud…

Read More

My wife and i had applied for mutual consent divorce.Now after second motion she is refusing for mutual consent. We had mediation where she wants to c…

Read More

I need help in filing a case against my wife. We got married recently and my wife wanted to study abroad to complete her post graduation. So we agreed…

Read More

Hi, I filed Mutual Consent Divorce on 1-Aug-2017, Judge has given us 6-8months of time for final Verdict. I just wanted to check in this 6-8months of …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue