Can wife file for DV if i don't approve to live with her

I have been attending counselling sessions in women cell for the last month. We are not living together for about 20 months and now she wants to come back but I do not want her to come back at this point of time. Counsellor is of the view that if I do not call her back then I have to face domestic violence case, which I never did. Please advise.

She would request to CAW cell to file FIR after mediation failed..you should decide for separation and file Divorce and earn mental peace with spent some time with litigation. No need to scared of Fir and don't take decision under pressure of CAW ... I will help you in court proceedings or out of court .... Regards.

Under the law she has right to file any case whether or not based on true facts. You have right to defend. It is not mandatory that she will have to file dv case if you don't take home. Even after coming back she can file dv case.

Yaa she can file the case anytime. She can state in her statement that these incidences happened before separation. Try to Settle the matter according to yourself if you want divorce then try convience her for mutual divorce.