Can we separate two months into our marriage

Hello, I m 32 year old female married to 34 year old male 2 months ago. We want to initiate divorcee with mutual consent. Reason, my husband has a female friend who is married and very close to my husband. I did not knew about her earlier. They want to talk almost daily coz they had done this since years. They did had few controversial secret msgs which my husband did not allowed me to read, I just happened to found out. We had a fight over it. He said, they are just friends, she had some history due to which they fought with each other and had those msgs. After which they separated for few months.. that was the time we both met. Afterwards they became friends again. Now they r friends since a year before our marriage, but my husband did not let me know.. I feel offended. How can someone just forget to introduce his friend to his wud be wife with whom he talks daily. I want my husband to leave her. But my husband do not want to leave her. It has been 2 months we r fighting.

Yes, there are some options available to go for divorce within a year of marriage. If you want to file divorce with mutual consent, your separation period should be not less than 1 year. But we have solutions for it to get divorce.

Regards

As a wife u have right to ask to ur husband to whom he is having friendship .....but if he is saying that they r just a friend than u have to be little casual untill and unless u have conceret proof that he has some extra marital affair and as regard as divorce concern u can't file divorce petition within two months of marriage u have to wait till one year period gets expire .

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari