Can there be an exparte order in a mutual divorce case

My sister's husband is pressuring my sister for the mutual divorce. Since she is getting pressurised, i am scared that she may sign the mutual petition. But she Does not want to go for the divorce. Can she withdraw the petition once signed by her in the court? If she does not appear before the court during the proceedings for the divorce under the mutual consent, will there be an exparte in favour of her husband or will the case get dismissed?

Mutual consent divorce must have the free consent of the both parties and if one of them not ready and willing to proceed for mutual divorce then anyone can withdrawal her consent and file an affidavit in the concern court

Advocate Preeti Joshi