Can permanent alimony and maintenance be claimed at the same time

If a marriage is dissolved and family court ordered the petitioner to pay permanent alimony. can she gets the monthly maintenance from DV case in another court when the petitioner has paid the permanent alimony. will he to pay both permanent alimony and monthly maintenance in DV case at the same time?

Dear client,
If permanent alimony finalized by the family court then no question of monthly maintenance to the same party in DV case.So you should be inform before the judicial magistrate about the permanent alimony finalized by the family court, so you submit the petition before the judicial magistrate where DV case is pending with certified copy of order passed by the family court.

No if permanent alimony paid as per direction of family court then she is not entitle to get maintenance under the provisions of d . V . Act only she is entitle to get the compensation if as the court directed

Dear,

Once Hon'ble court passed order for Permanent anlimony then why other part clame monthly maintenance.

On such claim not maintainable in the eye of law.

Manoj kumar Ojha
Adv.