Can Marriage Certificate of Arya Samaj Mandir in Haryana be obtained?

Dear Lawyers, Is there any mean to obtain marriage records of weddings performed at Arya Samaj Mandir of Ambala & Yamunanagar Area. Recently I have visited one of the Arya Samaj temple of Yamunanagar Area and got to know that Arya Samaj temples are restrained from performing marriages since 2013 after protest from Khaps and direction by HC. The spoke-person of that temple also said that all historical marriages records of Arya Samaj are submitted in High Court. Though I think it might not be true. Also I am not sure whether these records are also with Registrar or not. If yes, how to obtain those from Registrar office. So I want legal help from lawyers who can supply me marriage records of Arya Samaj temples of Ambala, Kurukshetra and Yamunanagar. Thanks, Vikas

Dear vikas
There is no rule that marriage through arya samaj has been banned. You can validly get married through arya samaj and a certificate to that effect will be duly issued to you. Only requirement is that you both should be of marriageable age

will you pls explain how you are concerned with the query and why do you require the record of Arya Samaj Temples?

better to post personal query containing complete facts or you can contact any esteemed advocate (area wise) to get required help