Can Marriage Certificate of Arya Samaj Mandir in Haryana be obtained?

Dear Lawyers, Is there any mean to obtain marriage records of weddings performed at Arya Samaj Mandir of Ambala & Yamunanagar Area. Recently I have visited one of the Arya Samaj temple of Yamunanagar Area and got to know that Arya Samaj temples are restrained from performing marriages since 2013 after protest from Khaps and direction by HC. The spoke-person of that temple also said that all historical marriages records of Arya Samaj are submitted in High Court. Though I think it might not be true. Also I am not sure whether these records are also with Registrar or not. If yes, how to obtain those from Registrar office. So I want legal help from lawyers who can supply me marriage records of Arya Samaj temples of Ambala, Kurukshetra and Yamunanagar. Thanks, Vikas

Answers (2)

306 votes

Dear vikas
There is no rule that marriage through arya samaj has been banned. You can validly get married through arya samaj and a certificate to that effect will be duly issued to you. Only requirement is that you both should be of marriageable age

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

312 votes

will you pls explain how you are concerned with the query and why do you require the record of Arya Samaj Temples?

better to post personal query containing complete facts or you can contact any esteemed advocate (area wise) to get required help

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles