Can maintenance be filed after about ex parte divorce?

Hindu general. my husband have got second marriage after getting exparte divorce with out knowing me .but the girl whom he married she also have cheated her husbanda and married him and gave birth baby. but i have already field a case before his second marriage is this leagall. if it is( how is it) .with out my sing and I have also a baby 4years can file mainstance case against him( how and where )can i file in my home town banglore

Yea madam, you can file maintenance case against your husband. The husband is bounden duty to mainten his wife and children if he has sufficient means and profots. Even though he married after getting exparty decree of divorce, you can get the maintenance from your husband. You can also file bigamy case against your husband.

Hello
First of all if you have not received the summons from the court and that you were not aware of the case proceedings, then get the exparte decree set aside.
And thereafter conduct the proceedings

With regard to the maintenance, you and your son both are entitled for maintenance/alimony ... and yes you can file the petition in Banglaore before competent court .