Can Maintenance be claimed once divorce decree is granted by court?

WHat are the options for divorce and can maintenance be asked once divorce granted

Dear Querist,
I write in response to your query. There is no legal bar in seeking maintainance post divorce. But I suggest you to refer to the terms of your divorce for further legal opinion. You may contact me for further query.

yes, u/s 125 Cr.p.c. you can claim maintenance even after divorce.But if the wife has to give genuine reason as to why she is claiming maintenance after getting divorce. Or there should be change in circumstances, e.g. earlier she was earning and at the time of claiming maintenance she is unable to earn, have give reason with proofs

Yes after the divorce decree granted, you and your children (if any) are entitled to claim the maintenance untill or unless you are remarried...........................................................

It is depends upon the condition of the divorce, if there is no permanent full alimony was not paid then u can claim the maintenance otherwise only hencamet can lie . Once decree is passed without Mai