can i get protection from my husband

my husband tortures me. i want to know can i get protection from him?

Yes you can get protection orders from court against your husband. There are enough remedies available under law to protect your rights and provide you maintenance also.
Pls get in touch with me for further details.

Sure you can definitely get protection as per your query. You may approach police near your house and put detail complaint and may seek courts interventions by filing domestic violence complaint as per law.

You can file application under the DV Act. By this application you can aquire protection orders from the court. If the torture is of severe nature then you should approach to the nearest police station.