quesCan I get khula and 5 months old twin girl babies custody?

I'm muslim lady (education : BE, MBA) want khula as my inlaws n my husband(muslim) ill treat me give me mental torture and not allow me to meet my mother, my husband don't stay with me he stays in Saudi Arabia my inlaws dont allow me to stay with my husband I'm married for almost 5year. i want separation khula and i want my twin babies custody. please help

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYes you have a right to claim in the court for divorce and you also have a right to get custody of your children from court you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with the husband

      Advocate Akshay Gupta

        Tejasvini Nagar colony, Attapur, Hyderabad

    • ansMadam,

      For obtaining Khula, consent of your husband is required. Try to get in touch with your husband from all sources and ask him to accept your demands and give his consent for Khula and the custody of babies. If even after your persistent efforts he doesn't budge and accept your demands or if he is not traceable at all, file a divorce petition under the jurisdiction of the family court where you are presently staying under Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, 1939 under the ground that whereabouts of your husband have not been known for a period of 4 years OR your husband has failed to fulfill his marital obligation for a period of three years. In addition to this, file permanent custody petition for your two babies.

      Advocate B. Srikiran

        Malkajgiri, Hyderabad

    • ansHi,
      Did you shared the matter with your parents or before elders of your husband if not try it as Allah doesn't like the separation of couples and khula has to be the last resort. You can take khula but finally it is your husband who also has to accept your khula and custody of child is different aspect and he will also would like to have custody of child. Call us through website for assistance

      Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

        Shree Ram Nagar, Hyderabad

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am in relation with my boyfriend from last 11 years, and we did civil…
    My wife left the matrimonial home after 1 week of marriage and is not wiling…

    Its been 4 years since i married and have not conceived yet. My in laws…

    i have come to know that my wife has relationship with his friend which i…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Ricky Chopra

      Sector 51
     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 21 years

    Advocate Preeti Joshi

      District Court
     Experience: 10 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly