Can i get document signed if marriage doesn't work she'll divorce?

Hi sir, I have filled divorce petition since 2 years. My wife does not agree for divorce. She wants to continue the marriage. I can't live with her, as she keeps quarreling wth me. She asked me to live with her for 2 or 3 months if everything goes well, will continue the marriage, if not she will divorce me. Now I don't trust her, if she does not keep her promise. Should I demand her to sign any guarantee or something that if she does not keep her promise. I can get the divorce.

Dear Sir,
You should not have stayed with her after filing the divorce petition. Now she can prove in court that divorce should be denied on the ground that after filing it the differences between you have been settled.
You must contact your advocate and discuss the matter in detail. You may also book for further consultation with the undersigned.

Best Regards,
Mauleen Marfatia,
Advocate

As per your question you all ready filed a divorce petition then why you want to live with her, if you want to give her chance to settle your marriage than you can do it and don't withdraw you petition.
Firstly under which section you filed a divorce petition against your wife ?
Because as per your statement you might be filled divorce petition section 13(1)I which mention cruelty.
When you don't trust on her than why you want to live together, whatever agreement you tell her to sign is no value in n court of law. So don't do that and be ready for maintaince if she didn't file.

There is no point in agreeing for living together once you have made up your mind that you do not want to live together. In case if you start staying together, technically you will have to wait for minimum 1 year for filing divorce petition depending upon the ground on which you approach the court for getting a decree of divorce.