Can i get divorce is wife is aggressive and hostile

In Divorce Law
It's both me and my wife's second marriage. My first marriage lasted only for 4 days and my wives 3 years. In this relationship I am facing some sexual issues maybe psychological due to the problems in my first marriage. Now my current wife is causing problems and acting aggressively. She is arguing for simple reasons with me and my family. I am recording all her talks which denote that she is having a very hostile approach. I am also thinking of keeping a CCTV at my place which shows how she is behaving with me and my parents. We went for a counselling together and I was able to convince my counsellor that her hostile approach is causing me mental agony. Due to this I am falling into depression and taking medicine. My counsellor may suggest that this marriage is incompatible as it is causing so much problem to me and my health. If he gives this in writing will it be a valid document for divorce? Can I put a divorce case claiming that her mental torture is detrimental to me.

Mental cruelty is one of the grounds to get divorce. The concept of mental cruelty has been dealt in various judgements and if the acts of your wife meets definition of legally defined mental cruelty you could get divorce. For that you have to prove your case by giving evidence. If you want to put testimony of any person as an evidence you have to put him as witness he would be cross examined by the other side.

You have rights and you can file divorce on cruelty ground. Counsellor doesn't have rights to give letter against your wife.
If you feel that you are getting problems from your wife which is damaging your health and wealth then you can file divorce. Keep safe all voice records and video records.