Can I get a divorce from my wife without visiting her

I had known her in facebook and love continued by phone. I met her later. I married her(registry only) on 8/6/17 traveling to her father's house(800km from my house). She was 19 and I was 25 .She stays there since then. She had moderate BPD(mental disease) before and it has grown now. She reacts with me very violently and she is indiffrent towards our relationship now. She also has suicidal tendency and vilolence towards everyone. So keeping in mind everything I decided to break our namely court marriage now ; thus take separation. What is the necessary legal steps to follow now ? I am not willing to visit her place for court procedure.

You may opt for filling divorce petition u/s 27 special marriage act.you have to choose one out of three places to file the matrimonial suit.one place is where the marriage was solemnised second where did you last reside together.third where the wife is residing.

Hello
You can cancel the marriage .So dont go for divorce. It is an easy process. In void marriage,you will get your single tag ,not divorcee.

Best of luck
Let me know if you wish to know any thing more.

It is not necessary to visit her place for dissolution of marriage.there is two way of divorce.contested and mutual.if wife is not agree to dissolve the marriage but there is ground of cruelty,desertion or any other ground ,you may file contested divorce.