can i file divorce in mumbai

Can i file divorce in Mumbai as i was married in Goa but me and my husband both reside in Mumbai. are there any christian laws as well? after how long can i get married after divorcing my husband

Madam,
You can file petition in Mumbai as you both lastly resided in Mumbai. And if you presently residing in Goa their also you can file the petition. You being Christian can file petition n seek divorce under relevant act.
Regards

You did n't said the ground by which way you will filed petition..if there is mutual consent than you can filed divorce petition..but if there is any ground like cruelty or etc..than it will be complicated to prove if it has been happened previously in goa ..or...else..You can marriage after any day when order of divorce petition granted..if..it is mutually.otherwise..after appeal period ..you can marry ..if devorce has been taken against spouse by some another grounds...

Yes, being the last residing place I.e. Mumbai, you can file divorce petition at Mumbai. There is a separate Christian Act but nothing to worry as Mumbai court is having jurisdiction. Once you are divorced by court order you can remarry .