Can I file a harassment case against my in laws and not on husband?

can i put case of harassment only on my mother in law and sister in law and not husband.

Depending on the full facts of your case you can lodge a complaint with the police / protection officer under section 12 of Domestic Violence Act for harassment against your mother in law and sister in law. In the alternative if they don't entertain your complaint you may thru an advocate file a private case in the magistrate court under section 12 of Domestic Violence Act for harassment against your mother in law and sister in law.

The Domestic Violence Act permits including women members of the family of the husband to be impleaded as respondents. Therefore you may put a case of harassment against your mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Dear client if yr husband is innocent then u van file complaint against mother in law and sis in law. File complaint against them with women cell of police under 498 a. Also file domestic violence case in court for mental harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune