Can I do anything if wife has filed a divorce case in a different city

Dear Sir My wife filed divorce. She has also filed domestic violence and 498A cases against me and my parents. the case has been going on for last 5 years. now she has filed divorce. she has filed all cases in hoshiarpur. i live in chandigarh. our marriage happened in chandigarh. what shall i do ? all her dowry cases are totally false she asking 6 lakh. i cant afford nor i have done anthing wrong. please help

You can file quashing petitions in 498a and dv act for your parents if they haven't done anything wrong in High court. Already 5 long years have been passed and cases are still pending then you can also take directions from high court to expedite the trial.

First you should file quashing of FIR in dowry 498A in the high court And parellely you should file transfer application of divorce petition to chandigarh. If marriage happened in chd, matrimonial home was chd. Then petition in hoshiarpur will not be maintainable.

If ur wife alredy go for divorce then u can also file another divorce petition in Chandigarh on different grounds but u can also file transfer application for those cases which were filed by ur wife nd with these u can also file domestic violence case against ur wife

You should appear in divorce case and take plea that you are ready to keep her.

Where ever you are going o record your statement say that you are ready to keep her but she is not ready to leave with you.

dear client
she can file the cases in three places one where she lived with parents second where cause of action arise or third where marriage held. if she now file divorce can you explain me on which ground. if their any baby or not.
please update me or contract me for further dicussion
regards

pradeep sakhian advocate
chandigarh