Can i apply for divorce on grounds of illness

Hi sir... My wife have Chronic Hepatitis B I want divorce from her but She is not willing for divorce If i apply in court can i get divorce

There is no chance for getting divorce except by mutual consent. Your wife's illness, however grave it may be, does not afford you any ground for seeking and getting a decree of divorce from the Court.

HEPATITIS B is Not a ground to get the divorce whatever community you belong to. Even though you can file for divorce if you wish to...Since your wife is against for divorce you can find other ground also.