Can I apply for divorce if me and my husband both are not in india

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm currently staying in Malaysia. Me and my husband had been seperated mutually and ever since we have not been staying together. Our marriage was registered in Jamshedpur. How can I complete devorce formalities remotely without having to visit India? Please advise.

DEAR SIR/MADAM
WITHOUT VISITING INDIA PROCEDURE FOR DIVORCE CANNOT BE COMPLETED.
IF YOU WISH TO DIVORCE EACH OTHER THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT INDIA AND FILE DIVORCE PETITION WITH MUTUAL CONSENT AND ENTIRE PROCEDURE FOR DIVORCE WILL TAKE 7 TO 8 MONTHS

Dear sir/madam devorce filled in family court jounint compromised petition than after admitted in case and cause number after appearing in court husband and wife and disided one date after sis month your appearing in court and disided in devorcr

Venerated Mam,
Salutation!!
I will be happy to provide legal support regarding your query because as a citizen of Indian it is my duty to support our Indian people who is residing in abroad. With respect to your grievance I would like to inform you that we have to file a divorce petition before the District Court under Special Hindu Marriage Act inter alia, one exemption petition would be required for physical presence before the Court. Once the exemption petition will accept then it will be easy to proceed Divorce case against your husband.. I need some more information so that I can assist better on the law point.
(1) When you had been mutually separated from your husband?
(2) When did you marry with your husband?
(3) Where is your husband residing right now?
... Feel Free to talk with me through Lawrato.