Can divorce be filed in India for marriage done in Nepal

I am an Indian Citizen and I am married to a Nepalese Citizen (Girl) in Nepal for one year.I am working for Government of India and has intimated my office regarding the same.She is not willing to stay with me and her family is not allowing her to stay with me. I want to file a case of restitution of conjugal rights followed by divorce on the ground of desertion.Both are Hindus and marriage is not registered in India or Nepal.Where do I have to file the case of divorce-in India or in Nepal?

in that place where solmenized marriage on that place u may take divorce.legally place of girl is ur jurisdiction place where should be either file restitution of conjugal right or may be file divorce peptition.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli