Can a personal marry again after divorce settlement with first wife

Good evening sir, I married in 2005 but she lived 2005 to 2008 50 days by hard. In oct 2010 she filed a case 498,125 in etawa up. In Feb 2014 I PAID to her 3 lacs & all the luggage ( shaadi me diya hua saamaan) I had settlement ( raajinama ) with her. now I want to know I can marry again to other bride.sir plz reply,I m in trouble.

Your settlement / agreement would only obtain legal sanctity after a decree in terms of compromise for that if there is pending case under section 13 or 13B then get it decided in terms of compromise otherwise file one to obtain a decree of divorce .only thereafter you would be entitled to remarriage

Legally u can not maary without taking Divorce ask ur wife if she can come for mutual divorce as it will be fast.
If that not possible atleast take her signature on 100 Rs. Stamp paper saying she has no objection with your second marriage.

Have you just settled the cases filed against you under the Dowry Prohibition Act as well as the case filed for Maintenance or have you obtained a divorce from your wife. As per Hindu Law you cannot marry again till the time you have obtained divorce from your wife.