Can a person take divorce within one year of marriage

meri shadi arye samjh madir mai hui, sahdi ke 15 din mai mera divorce ho gaya aur shadi ragd bhi nhai hui hai ,. mutual divorce deed on peper divorce ho gaya , kiya ye valid hai ya nahi ?aur ladki first day se last day tak aapne ghar rahi hai , mere ghar nahi aayi hai ,kiya mai 2 shadi kar sakta hun ? kiya 2 party mere par kice bhi type ka case kar sakti hai ?

Answers (3)

120 votes

Let me firstly make this clear that you cannot have a mutual divorce in 15 days of marriage. Secondly, you cannot just sign the mutual divorce paper and not get the divorce decree from the court. You cannot remarry unless you have annulled the first marriage. Consult with the papers in relation to the first marriage.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

51 votes

Since the first marriage is valid as it has not been dissolved properly .
You can not marry again in the lifetime of the Living spouse so you have to file for mutual consent decree.
Since the marriage is still subsisting she can file a case against you for adultery and in order to save yourself from future trouble you complete the entire proceedings at the earliest .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
217 votes

U have to wait for one year after giving divorce to ur wife to remarriage otherwise second marriage declare null and void....,............U have no other option kindly give some time to other and court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles