Can a divorce be filed in India if married in some other country

We both are from nepal. We got married in nepal only. Now i am residing in india and also has indian aadhar card. My husband does not have indian aadhar. I want to divorce him without any condition. Where can I file a case ? I want to stay in india only.

adhar card is not proof for residence. you have not mentioned both you and your husband mutually decided to take divorce. if mutual agreed both can filed the divorce petition where you reside. also you can filed the divorce if not mutually agreed and you want to file the divorce petition.

Both of you are hindu. You can always file divorce in India... If compatibility doesn't exist then divorce is the solution.if your husband is in India then divorce is easy else summon will be served to him where he resides.