Brother's wife threatening for false dowry case to me and my family

Brothers wife have psychological problems & on small matters loose her temper. Starts abusing my whole family.Also frequently threatens all of us to file fake dowery & domestic violence case. My sister is govt officer & myself employee in pvt company. So I seek advice that in this case if she files fake complaint do we get arrested & my sister and me will loose our jobs? How to rescue my brother from her?

Dear client.I understand your feelings.your sister is in Govt .service.when any person appointed in govt.service his/ her previous record checked by the police hense by the complaint from her brother's wife will not make any effect on her service similarly to you.till as you are a good earner if by your bad luck the case handling officer may favour her,hense I think that take proper guidance from good and faithful advocate.

In this case if your brother wishes to continue his marriage with his wife then you should ask him to stay separately as this will minimise your chances of being dragged into this or your brother can file for divorce after gathering evidence against her like recording her while she is threatening everyone. Meanwhile please file an NC against your sister in law that she threatens to file a false complaint.

First of all it is important to see that whether your brother is interested to continue the relation with his wife or your brother wants to divorce her.
If we want the safety and security of our family then we have to file a domestic violence petition on behalf of your sister or your mother against your brother's wife