Brother filed for divorce as wife suffering from mental disorder

My brother wants to divorce with his wife..our case is going on high court for 11 years. His wife has mantal problm but we can't prove it. How many tym in this process... My brother getting divorced or not? Plz suggest me already 11 years gone in court.

Answers (2)

The process of courts are tiring and long. The problem is aggravated by the parties too. In the present query you have not mentioned the stage of your case. In these conditions, it is not possible to clearly predict the timeline or outcome of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

first of all divorce case is filed in family court, in appeal it goes to high court.......................................................................................................................

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Im in Bangalore. My divorce went through Mumbai Court. I would prefer someone who can help me via calls and email and post me original Divorce papers,…

Read More

Have got ex-parte divorce 7 months back, if I get married now, do I need to face anything from the law or can go ahead with marriage?…

Read More

I want to know what is value of mediation in lower court. As local court has ordered for mediation. i want to know is the value of mediation is as tha…

Read More

hubby filed for divorce with false n self contradictory allegations.. previous lawyer did not pursue case properly n just quoted general denials..howe…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue