Brother filed for divorce as wife suffering from mental disorder

My brother wants to divorce with his wife..our case is going on high court for 11 years. His wife has mantal problm but we can't prove it. How many tym in this process... My brother getting divorced or not? Plz suggest me already 11 years gone in court.

The process of courts are tiring and long. The problem is aggravated by the parties too. In the present query you have not mentioned the stage of your case. In these conditions, it is not possible to clearly predict the timeline or outcome of the case.

first of all divorce case is filed in family court, in appeal it goes to high court.......................................................................................................................