Boyfriends wife threatening to file case will this effect me?

Me and my boyfriend planned of doing court marriage we filled a court form but did not marry. That boy got married to some other girl. this court form was in a locker which boy forgot to destroy the form and his wife saw it, after that her parent are threatening my family and also they have insulted the boy and threatening him to file a case against him, in case boy runs away will this effect me or my family?

Answers (3)

156 votes

Hi Whatever has happened that was your past. If you will be continue in this relationship then you all can be in trouble. Advice you to please let them happy in their married life and keep your self away from this. If you will do so then nobody can harm you. Rest choice is yours. For further discussion you may get in touch with me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

132 votes

See merely on ground of that form they can not file any case . you brave enough to except this in front of them that you planned to marry him though it could not be. There is no offence is committed by this. So don't worry if at all they file any wrong case then that they have to prove . if you have any other questions left then feel free to call me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
260 votes

Nothing will happen to you since you have no relation with the boy.
In case you feel that the parents of the wife of that boy are exceeding their limit or you feel that you and your film is facing some real and substantial threat from them you may file a police complaint followed by a criminal complaint or even may bring civil duoit against them seeking restraint orders against them.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles