Both partners ready for Divorce but wish to know what option available

I and my wife are thinking of divorce with mutual agreement. Her parent are not supporting her but m mother is, as she sees us fighting everyday. Reason being my infidelity (not exactly but yes cell phone texting). My wife is not working and I have not joined any work too after coming back from US since last 3 months. Marriage is 5 years +, no kids. I was working for last 9+ years. Our home is on my Mothers name, + one other too. I have bought one with loan on our both names as well. My wife is asking me to rent her a place where she can stay and if i don't then she will keep the house atmosphere on heat. Her parents support me and ask her to forgive me and continue, so does her sister. Her parents are well settled with sister in US (married). My mother is dependent on me. My queries are: 1. Should I let her a flat on rent? 2. if divorce, then how long with it take us to get divorced? 3. if divorced, what the settlement cost me? approx... (would the houses of my mother get affected)

If you both are ready for mutual consent divorce. Then settled your terms and conditions about one time settlement of money , after filing petition court will give 6 months time to rethink on your decision. If you decided to separate after 6 month court will pass order of divorce

1. Yes.. get her flat on rent..

2. Around 6 months as the procedure involves mandatory period

3. Settlement depends on what your wife demand as permanent alimony.

4. The houses in name of your Mother won't be affected.

No you should not given any property on rent or anything else unless you gets divorce with signing terms and conditions before the court and u can file divorce application u s 13b for mutual consent under which it ll take 6 moths saperation period for your divorce application and if you given any possession of your house to your wife then it ll be difficult to get back