Anullment

Hi, the judge sent my case to the counsellor, the counsellor asked us to take another date and gave a slip to us and Ask to come with it next time. I have lost that slip. I don’t want know what to do now and what is the importance of that slip , and what if I am unable to produce it to the counsellor on the date at the court.

There is nothing to worry about the misplace of the receipt. You can approach the Court clerk and ask for the same or the receipt must be with your husband / wife (other side) which you can show on the next date of the same

Advocate Preeti Joshi