Hi, the judge sent my case to the counsellor, the counsellor asked us to take another date and gave a slip to us and Ask to come with it next time. I have lost that slip. I don’t want know what to do now and what is the importance of that slip , and what if I am unable to produce it to the counsellor on the date at the court.

Answers (1)

80 votes

There is nothing to worry about the misplace of the receipt. You can approach the Court clerk and ask for the same or the receipt must be with your husband / wife (other side) which you can show on the next date of the same

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles