Angry husband and mother in law behavior

In Divorce Law
Sometimes my husband becomes so angry and start talking rudely that I get frightened and remain silent. Same goes with mother in law. They always dominate the discussion through anger and never co-operate. Can anger become the reason for divorce....?

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your and husband and your mother in law talks to you in rude manner and you keep silent because your get frightened. they always dominate too
and

Respected Madam,
Good morning

If you wish to take divorce from your husband then you can file petition for ground of cruelty under section 13 (i-a) of hindu marriage act of you are hindu.
Anger is not ground for divorce but mental cruelty is ground for divorce.