Am I eligible to pay maintenance if my salary is less.

Sir . I applied divorce and she counterd with sec 9. My divorce petition is suspended. Now She demands maintenance then court ordered 5000 to her and 5000 to her son. My salary details are as below. Basic pay 12000 Net pay. 22000 Gross 28000 I. Old pay rivision Which is better either payment in court or attachment in salary. I am working as junior assistant in irrigation department. i filed a pitition for guardian ship and visiting.

applied divorce and she counterd with sec 9. My divorce petition is suspended. Now She demands maintenance then court ordered 5000 to her and 5000 to her son. My salary details are as below. Basic pay 12000 Net pay. 22000 Gross 28000.

You firstly apply for appeal in the court asking to reduce or cancel the order of maintenance. U can also seek my help in this subject matter.

Maintenance will be ordered generally on the earning capacity and the status of the husband. Only defence to the husband is that the wife should be a earning person else it is mandatory on the part of the husband to maintain his wife and children.

You should opt for payment in court as attachment in salary will have a long term impact both in your office personnel records and credit history.
So better to opt for payment of maintenance in court.