After marriage husband complaining of expectations not met what to do

I got married .right after my marriage my husband started complaining that my father did not met their expectations of marriage.they r not happy.his family started commenting on me,my parents ,my husband suffered some financial losses he started calling me unlucky .after 1 ye of marriage we had a daughter .his family was not happy..still they kept on passing comments on my husband kept on asking about my dad investment s,my earnings before marriage,and told he needs some thousands .he has no money .his salary is 30 lac annually.but me and my daughter have no investment s on our name.he has bought two properties for which he is paying 18 thousand loan .all on father's name .he keeps on blaming me for everything .even if try to justify .he doesn't listen .after 4 yes of marriage he suffered cancer .for which he again called me unlucky.i took gud care of him.but still I HV the same position in his he s cured from cancer but still the same.his mother and sister

Answers (1)

220 votes

There is lot of remedies avalaible for you both under Hindu personal laws ,special law enacted for womens and criminal law ,Now its depend upon you what you want ?Definetly your husband is responsible for you and your daughter ,with that he can't deny your rights which is a legal right sanctioned by law !

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles