After marriage husband complaining of expectations not met what to do

I got married .right after my marriage my husband started complaining that my father did not met their expectations of marriage.they r not happy.his family started commenting on me,my parents ,my culture.my husband suffered some financial losses he started calling me unlucky .after 1 ye of marriage we had a daughter .his family was not happy..still they kept on passing comments on my dad.my husband kept on asking about my dad investment s,my earnings before marriage,and told he needs some thousands .he has no money .his salary is 30 lac annually.but me and my daughter have no investment s on our name.he has bought two properties for which he is paying 18 thousand loan .all on father's name .he keeps on blaming me for everything .even if try to justify .he doesn't listen .after 4 yes of marriage he suffered cancer .for which he again called me unlucky.i took gud care of him.but still I HV the same position in his life.now he s cured from cancer but still the same.his mother and sister

There is lot of remedies avalaible for you both under Hindu personal laws ,special law enacted for womens and criminal law ,Now its depend upon you what you want ?Definetly your husband is responsible for you and your daughter ,with that he can't deny your rights which is a legal right sanctioned by law !