After cooling off period mediation date given again what to do

Sir/madam mene jo divorce petition laga rakhi h uska cooling period bhi khatm ho chuka h aur last date par m aur meri wife court e present huye aur hum agree huye ki hume divorce chahiye, but court ne hume Medition court ki date de di. Plz ab btaiye waha kya que. Honge.

Answers (3)

219 votes

Meditation m final kr Dange court k presiding officer ko benefit hota hai or kuch nahi so don't worry mutual 13 B se divorce petition ok court 1 year se jyada hold nahi kr sakati so aap ko most probably next date pr solution mil jayega

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

126 votes

The court will ask from both of you whether both of you want divorce or want to stay together............................................................................................................

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
145 votes

Vha questions to aap dono husband or wife ko samjhane ke liye judge krenge kyunki judge ka prayas yhi rhta h ki kisi trh ghar na tute.. Lekin judge ki samjhaish ke baad bhi aap talaq ke liye dte rhenge to aapko next date pr evedince lekr talak mil jayega.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles